Fr. Ram Lopez
I am happy to be serving as Rector at St. George during this wonderful time in our history. I have a strong passion to help all people, especially our children, to come to know and love the Lord and to grow into the fullness of God.
My family and I love to go camping, hunting and fishing. I am an avid reader who is always looking for something new to learn. I am very passionate about the church and about the ministry that all followers of Jesus are to do in the world. I also love sports and am always willing to help young people learn how to love a sport and play it well. As Rector at St. George I am excited about being able to share the life-changing power of God with people in whatever stage of faith in which they find themselves, knowing that God working in them can do amazing things in the future of our world.
- Current Student – Doctor of Ministry in Preaching, University of the South, School of Theology, 2011-present
- Master of Divinity, University of the South, School of Theology, 1995
- Bachelor of Arts in History, Southwest Texas State University, 1988
- Rector, St. George Episcopal School, San Antonio, Texas, 2004-present
- Church Planter, Diocese of West Texas, 2003-2004
- Vicar, St. Peter and St. Paul Episcopal Church, 2002-2003
- Assistant Rector/Day School Chaplain, St. John’s Episcopal Church and School, 1998-2002
- Assistant Rector/Day School Chaplain, St. Albans Episcopal Church and School, 1995-1998